We’re lucky that there are so many great places to explore in and around Roskill, especially during the last few weeks when we couldn’t travel far.
Post a pic of what you love about Roskill in the comments of our Facebook post with the hashtag #loveroskill and tell us why this place is special to you, and you could win 1 of 2 $200 Countdown vouchers!! The two posts with the most likes will win, so get posting and sharing, and don’t forget to like the Roskill Development page.
Click here to visit our Facebook page
Terms & Conditions of entry:
- The Promoter of this competition is Kainga Ora - Homes & Communities and Roskill Development.
- This competition is open to all residents and citizens of New Zealand of all ages excluding employees of Kāinga Ora – Homes & Communities, Roskill Development and their immediate families.
- Competition commences on 19 May 2020, entries must be received by 5pm Friday 19 June 2020.
- Entry into the “Show us your #loveroskill” competition is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- Only one (1) entry will be permitted, per person.
- To enter the promotion and be eligible to win, each entry requires a registered Facebook user to post a picture and short summary of what they love about Roskill in the comments of the original competition Facebook post along with the hashtag ‘#loveroskill’.
- There are two (2) prizes of $200 (New Zealand Dollar) Countdown vouchers.
- The two winners are determined by the entries which receive the most “likes”. In the event where there is a tie for second place, the second place winner will be determined by Roskill Development.
- Winners will be notified on Friday 5 June 2020 by a Facebook private message linked to the competition entry. The winners must claim their prize by 5pm 12 June 2020, New Zealand Standard Time (7 days) by responding to the private message with an address and phone number. If the prize is not claimed by this time, another winner will be drawn at random from the existing pool of entries.
- By entering the “Show us your #loveroskill” competition winners agree to their names being published, and to being photographed and/or interviewed by Kāinga Ora Homes and Communities for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Kāinga Ora – Homes & Communities and Roskill Development reserve the right to remove any posts which are deemed offensive, illegal, or harmful to others.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain property of the Promoter (Kāinga Ora – Homes & Communities and Roskill Development) who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.